(FeaturedNews.com) – An angry customer slapped a Taco Bell employee after he alleged that he attempted to reheat food from the establishment and it ended up blowing up his microwave.
The footage has been shared on social media, with many of the viewers pointing out that it was probable that the customer had tried to reheat the food while it was still wrapped in foil. Metal should never be cooked in the microwave. However, it has not yet been confirmed whether the customer had indeed made this mistake. Still, in the available footage, the man is complaining about his microwave blowing up before becoming violent towards one of the employees.
There were no details yet available about where and when the incident had taken place. However, a Taco Bell Corp. spokesperson has noted that they are disturbed by how one of their team members was attacked and they would be collaborating with local law enforcement to ensure their team’s safety.
Across the United States, there has been an increase in violence against store staff, largely driven by the increase in retail crimes.
Fast food workers often have to face the wrath of customers. Last year a worker, 16, had barely survived after a customer had shot them in the head following an argument about barbecue sauce.
In May 2022, a woman smashed a McDonald’s after claiming her food had taken too long to prepare, and in October 2023 in North Carolina, a customer at Taco Bell opened fire after fighting over his change.
Copyright 2024, FeaturedNews.com